'Til Everyone Is Singing 'Til Everyone Is Singing

Cool

Who's the song by? It sounds a bit like Fallout Boy and the girl from Paramore. Cool anim too. Did you make the sprites yourself?

IgnitionInc responds:

lol you didnt read the end credits, did you? Its A Day To Remember, the female singer is Sierra Kusterbeck. I used a MapleStory Sprite maker, of BannedStory. One of the sprites, the guitar playing one, I edited the arms to play guitar. So some of it is my work :)

Background Tutorial - RHA Background Tutorial - RHA

Use this a lot

But my pencil tool keeps turning itself into circles and polygons so I just used the brush tool on a really small size

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Terkoiz, I love you

I happen to be a member of Fluidanims, and I saw this in 4. I think Terkoiz is possibly the best stickfigure animator in the world. 11/10 if possible

Berimbau Quiz Berimbau Quiz

A couple problems

It's not mainstream enough for everyone to enjoy, and the sound quality is poor. Good concept though

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

My score is...

Z+ I think that's good. This is cool

The Sky is Falling!! The Sky is Falling!!

Not bad

But a few pointers: make the jump a little smoother, rather than just a straight up-and-down tween, and have a cool storyline. I like the sprites and the concept, and the movement (apart from the jumping) is spot-on

The Dancing Dead (Ika I Rutan) The Dancing Dead (Ika I Rutan)

Awesome

A non-techno song that doesn't sound synthesised. Great job, love it!

{Firestorm} {Firestorm}

awesome

Definitely favved. Really nice interplay of the different tracks

Watermelon Man Watermelon Man

I like the looping. My sister plays this song in her band, and I think it's a good version. The sax is a bit too loud though

Thou Shalt Game Thou Shalt Game

I concur

Great, and funny too! I like it!

Invasion! Invasion!

Cool

I like the way you used different colors for the different rows of invaders, as it was in the game. A nice play on retro gaming, but I agree with Zarrf in that his eyes don't really pop out the way mine would if I saw this in the sky above me!

mock ups or something mock ups or something

Cool

A bit like those platform games like 'save the sheriff' and 'tux the penguin.' The games where all the platforms have a sort of pillar supporting them. I'm a big fan of those and, as such, a big fan of this. I think it's use-in-a-game worthy.