Berimbau Quiz Berimbau Quiz

A couple problems

It's not mainstream enough for everyone to enjoy, and the sound quality is poor. Good concept though

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

My score is...

Z+ I think that's good. This is cool

The Sky is Falling!! The Sky is Falling!!

Not bad

But a few pointers: make the jump a little smoother, rather than just a straight up-and-down tween, and have a cool storyline. I like the sprites and the concept, and the movement (apart from the jumping) is spot-on

Runaway Train Runaway Train

Copy of Skywire

It's a shameless copy of Nitrome's Skywire

freeworldgroup responds:

no it's not

Cola Shooter Cola Shooter

A good first effort

Nice sound syncing, and the cans flying off, but it would be nice to have some sort of timer and score keeper while the cans automatically drop down. Also, add some script for shooting in other places than the cans, for instance make some bullet hole effects when you shoot the wall or something. Nice work!

Felashix responds:

thank you for writing this. good idea!

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Right up there

with Portal. And I don't mean the flash version. This game is exciting, with an awesome concept, an intruiging story and brilliant gameplay. If I could rate this anything higher than 10, I would.

Eclipse. Eclipse.

Very Fun

I played on this my entire morning, very addictive. I like the music.

Exploit Exploit

musical level

The key to making a musical level is to have 4 prisms in a square, creating a continuous loop. You then have one port firing into the loop, creating the tune. Add more items around the loop, and bingo! I love this game, by the way. 9D1,5D1,3D3,3D3,5G2,4L4,3L6,3L8,3A0,5 >9B0,6D3,6A1,6>12B1,7A1,1>14B1,0P9,5

Color Theory Color Theory

Awesome

freaking awesome. The only thing is, what about a level editor? I reckon I could make a couple good levels on this game. Keep it up!

Das PÜzzelspielen Das PÜzzelspielen

A day?

you made it in a day? I think it is brilliant. However, the addition of a level editor would be the one thing stopping me from giving you 10/10