'Til Everyone Is Singing 'Til Everyone Is Singing

Cool

Who's the song by? It sounds a bit like Fallout Boy and the girl from Paramore. Cool anim too. Did you make the sprites yourself?

IgnitionInc responds:

lol you didnt read the end credits, did you? Its A Day To Remember, the female singer is Sierra Kusterbeck. I used a MapleStory Sprite maker, of BannedStory. One of the sprites, the guitar playing one, I edited the arms to play guitar. So some of it is my work :)

Background Tutorial - RHA Background Tutorial - RHA

Use this a lot

But my pencil tool keeps turning itself into circles and polygons so I just used the brush tool on a really small size

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Terkoiz, I love you

I happen to be a member of Fluidanims, and I saw this in 4. I think Terkoiz is possibly the best stickfigure animator in the world. 11/10 if possible

Greedy Greedy

Alright

Although you need to work on walking loops. Your character had a 'skating' appearance

Clown Of Judgement Clown Of Judgement

NYAAAAHHHHH!

SO INTENSE! Oh crap, I just ripped my face off

Life v1 Life v1

MRS GREN

10 for philosophy, -1 for non-scientificness.
Movement
Respiration
Sensitivity
Growth
Reproduction
Excretion
Nutrition

Machines are only capable of at most 3 of those. But nice animation!

Donitz responds:

Heh, I did try to find different definitions of life to find one that it was possible to apply to software. Either way, I'll try to see if I can fit this definition to it as well. Criticism is welcome.

Movement: Is possibly depending on how you define movement, ie movement in memory, movement in virtual space.

Respiration: It's true that I'm not really sure how to apply respiration to software. In my original plan I had meant to include it in the simulation as "virtual oxygen", but it just seemed kind of out of place and non-essential, kind of a cheat I guess.

Sensitivity: Is possible as the entity responds to external data, ie data not directly belonging to its structure.

Growth: Is possible as an entity could be programmed to increase its size and evolve to adapt to different situations.

Reproduction: Again, should be possible, either by simply duplicating the entity's data, or by using an algorithm to produce some sort of derived copy of it.

Excretion: This one is kinda hard to put in place. Perhaps it could be argued that the temporary memory used for local variables in the entity would be the the excretion.

Nutrition: A program would be practically immortal considering it is being "fed" the necessary "nutrition" from the hardware.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Really cool

I love Portal and I love this. Only problem is a bit of a gap in the middle, where it stops for a second, the reason for the 9. Other than that one of my favourites definitely!

Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Maxiquintillion Bagsworth here

Saying that my younger brothers, Maximillion and Maxaquadrillion, have recently gone broke. TOUCHE! Nice animation, made me lol

Squid Short Squid Short

Clever

I like the clever addition of a thin bar at the side, the same color as the newgrounds background. could be better with sound though

Tribute to Trudeau Tribute to Trudeau

From NZ

I'm from New Zealand so your 'who's Trudeau' thing don't work on me. ha!

Joey-Kazaam responds:

grrrrrrrrrrrr, well anyways thanks for the 8 :)